Latest Photos :

Winter Pierzina being naughty

Winter Pierzina is still one of the hottest products of the internet 2.0 She is still a very searched term in all search engines. 
For the ones who didn't know she had her own site for a short while. She even went under the name of Cindy McCanis and did some naughtier pictures. These are pics from some years ago, but not so much famous. They are worth watching over and over again.

For more stuff of her:
My interview with Winter
Top 5 busty amateurs of all time
Some more

and check the blog for more stuff
Oh and do not forget to vote for your favorite big boobs blog

Just to let you know. She has stated on her twitter that she is expectiing her second child. I guess I speak for everybody wishing her the best.

Can you believe how big is her natural rack? She is amazing
 I want her for Christmas. 
Santa I pay you to bring her to me, no matter the price!
Winter in a sexy attire making us desire her even more

Let's get naughty babe!

She is really to play with her kitty
And there she is...

 Winter is getting ready for a funny game

I got a boner now 
Incredibly delicious girl
 and the pussy play begins 
 Winter sucks her nipple while rubbing her clit
 It is time for pleasure
 Ohhhh!
 Now she is in!
 In a bikini, which her boobs make it look small

Drinking beer and looking hot. Why isn't this a commercial?
 
  Winter loves to have fun with her gifts from God
 Seems titties want some beer, too
Tits are set free now!
 She wants a tan, I want her 
 Lucky bikini top
 Perfect picture
 I am in love!
 Did anybody said titty fuck?
I want to marry this girl, seriously
 
Old pic
 Recent pic featuring her big... eyes and cleavage
 I want one of those... fan signs.. and also those.... you know what...

Share this article :
 
Copyright © thecozyparsonage - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by thecozyparsonage
Proudly powered by Blogger