Latest Photos :

Danielle FTV candids

Danielle FTV aka Danielle Delaunay is undoubfully one of the hottest girls in the adult business right now. She is well known, but still, I personally think she is underated, as she deserves to be more famous and wealthier. You know her site danielleftv.com and you know she does solo and boy girl, having done almost all for her fans. You can check my tribute to her some time ago. She is special, she invites her fans to her everyday life and is a friend more than just and object of desire. I mean, who wouldn't love to spend a night with her? I would do it in a heartbeat if the chance is there, but what I mean is that she conducts herslef as a real down to earth and humble girl. This post, besides encouraging you to check her site danielleftv.com and experience first hand what being a fan of hers really is, is to show you some candid pics of her. I don't know you, but I do fall in love more when I see these natural cell phone pics, which really make me not just fucker her, but make love to this woman.
Also follow her on twitter @DanielleFTV
Oh and you can send her some gifts...
 Besides her nice chest she has an adorable face and a rounded booty

Who would not love her? 

She takes pics of herself to shre with the fans

Do I need to say more?

I love this girl even fully clothed. I love this style! 

Share this article :
 
Copyright © thecozyparsonage - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by thecozyparsonage
Proudly powered by Blogger