Latest Photos :

Annie Keenan small tits and busty friend Allira

Some time ago I posted a picture exposing Annie Keenan, showing her small tits http://boobsrealm.blogspot.com/2012/08/breaking-news-annie-keenan-has-small.html so the myth was over. Some people made crtics about my post. Some saiad my english was really bad (why I accept, but I would love people to point out mistakes, rather than just bash me, so I really can get better) others didn't believe it cause her face was not shown.

This post brings you the definitive proof and also some pictures of her Allira, who is a busty girl for real. So lets enjoy this pics

Annie in an old pic with real busty girl Allira (center)

Annie Keenan small boobs pic

Allira sharing her gifts in a bikini

Who would like to be a Canadian beer?

Nice breasts while looking innocent

Posing cute in cleavage

Allira smiles at the beach, we smile, too. Win- Win

Who woudn't like to dive into those pillows

Sexies nights

Allira and her cans ( I mean Coca Cola)




Share this article :
 
Copyright © thecozyparsonage - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by thecozyparsonage
Proudly powered by Blogger