Latest Photos :

More news of Sha Rizel

I was stunned by this, new to me girl, Sha Rizel. Her debut at pinupfiles made waves and sparked the fly. Thus, I decided to do my research, as I think a lady with such a great body must had been discovered in the past.The girl was discovered by Satoshi Kizu, the one who introduced Russian legend Yulia Nova. This man has a great taste regarding busy girls. Sha (who went by the name Sophie Nova.... do you see the Yulia Nova link?) was going to have her collection by Satoshi, but its release was delayed. I am not sure if she has some connection with mythical Yulia, but the tits are gorgeus and she has that young look. Only time will tell if she vanishes as Yulia, goes the busty Merilyn way and never do more than dildoing or follows the steps of other Euro Big Ones and go the boy/girl path.

I credit this blog for some of the info http://yefy-scan.blogspot.com/2012/09/sophie-nova-russia-in-bachelor-jap-sep.html

Here I share a picture I find. I don't own it. All rights belong to Satoshi Kizu

UPDATE: I kept on with my research and found that she also went by the name Katya Sidorenko. She has modeled for commercials. Check by yourselves

Wearing a push up top, teasing us. Right: 
Inviting us to sinn. I don't wnat the apple, I'd rather eat the melons
 A very pro picture
 Inviting us to try her and to play with our balls. How many goals would you score? 




Share this article :
 
Copyright © thecozyparsonage - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by thecozyparsonage
Proudly powered by Blogger