Latest Photos :

Mara Jane - the girl in my wallpaper

Every visitor to Boobs Realm has noticed the girl in the wallpaper whose tits are realy huge that she seems to be hiding her whole body behind them. her innocent look makes her become a dream girl. I don't remember how I got that pic, but it was so awesome that I  wanted to share it permanently. I even posted this to find out about her and get an ID: http://boobsrealm.blogspot.com/2012/04/id-for-wallpaper-busty-girl.html Well I got the name Winking Daisys and several days ago our friend M2 (http://boobsrealm.blogspot.com/2012/04/busty-girls-paintings-by-m2-founding.html) send me this link winkingdaisys.tumblr.com where she shares with fans her amazing body.

I have to admit that if she didn't have big boobs I would still be in love with her because her face is so pretty and cute that makes my mind crazy. I will try to contact her so I can interview you for the blog and shre with all of you more about this busty soon to be star.


Mara Jane hiding behind her boobs. The Wallpaper girl


She looks cute wearing those glasses

Seems she fell on he back... too much weight? I can help!

I am in love... and you?

If you need a photographer, how can I apply?

AMAZING! this girl needs to be a star. Cutest face + big boobs combo

Share this article :
 
Copyright © thecozyparsonage - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by thecozyparsonage
Proudly powered by Blogger