Latest Photos :

Sha Rizel wishes us Merry Christmas

As a Christmas gift, before I was turning off my computer to take a shower and get ready for the Christmas dinner rituals I got a message about Sha Rizel, the new STAR from pinupfiles.com  I noticed the term Sha Rizel in the google searches, but did not mind giving it a glance. My fault. This girl is stunning. Her boobs are the size Merilyn Sakova's and her face is really pretty. Her figure is practically perfect. Name Jordan Carver, Denise Milani or other but this girl's juggs seem to be natural. 2012 ends with a bang and 2013 seems to be Sha Rizel's. To see more of her fot to pinupfiles.com .I congratulate these guys as they have found a new STAR and now they have Leanne and Sha Rizel to be their frontwomen. Seems thet finally I can add another girl to my favorites list.

Sha Rizel's boobs are the second comming of Merilyn Sakova's
 Bigger than her head
 Did I say they are huge???
 She needs a more hands to hold them. I volunteer
 Now I can go back to the bathroom, but first I have to drop a load.. Merry Christmas

Share this article :
 
Copyright © thecozyparsonage - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by thecozyparsonage
Proudly powered by Blogger