Latest Photos :

ID for the wallpaper busty girl

People around the world have asked me who this huge chested chick on my wallpaper is. To be honest, I do not know either. I found her on rackrater long time ago and as I liked the pic so much I saved it on my computer. When I decided to create the new version of the blog I wanted a wallpaper that would make you enjoy your stay, besides reading, watching what I post here. So my plan now is to start a quest for the name of this amateur. Remember 6 degrees of separation? Well, someone must know someone that knows her. This is the task. Everybody use your twitter, go to the boobsrealm.forumup.it forum or any other forum and post the link to this page to ID her. People should join our cause and show the world thatBig Tits lovers united are a force to be reckon.

To make this better, lets have a due date. May 13th. I choose that date cause following dates I may not be updating till the end of the month because of a trip I will made. So guys we have a month to ID her. I know that if we want something with passion we will find the way to solve it out. Are you in?
Note: Check her tatoo on her arm, may help as find her.


UPDATE: I was told on the freeones forum her name was Winking Daisys.
http://www.smoothieluv.com/tag/winking-daisys/
WHO WILL BE THE NEXT ON THE QUEST? WAIT AND SEE.... ALSO SOON WE WILL GET A SURPRISE!!!!! A HUUUUGE ONE.
Share this article :
 
Copyright © thecozyparsonage - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by thecozyparsonage
Proudly powered by Blogger