Latest Photos :

Lady Gaga Talks Lesbian Sex with Barbara Walters

Lady Gaga Lesbian, Lady Gaga Talks Lesbian Sex with Barbara Walters
In an intimate one-on-one discussion, Lady Gaga admits to being bi-sexual and the interview eventually segues into a conversation about whether Gaga has had sex with women.

The singer was taken off guard with the question and Barbara tells her she doesn't have to answer if she doesn't want to. However, in true Gaga form, she admits, "I've certainly had sexual relationships with women."


Walters brings up "Poker Face" and Lady Gaga points out that the song is about being with a man while fantasizing about being with women, "I'm bluffin' with my muffin. I'm not lying I'm just stunnin' with my love-glue-gunning."

Share this article :
 
Copyright © thecozyparsonage - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by thecozyparsonage
Proudly powered by Blogger